- Meet Linda, the treatment coordinator and glue to Pulsipher Orthodontics.
- With her attention to detail, she is always making sure the office is running efficiently and patients are happy.
- What patients love most about Linda is her smile. She makes everyone’s day a little brighter.
- Her hobbies include health, fitness, and spending time with her family.
- Sylvia has worked with Dr. Pulsipher from the start of his practice and excels at all things related to orthodontics.
- Her skill set and experience ensures patients they are receiving the best care with each visit.
- Sylvia loves to be apart of the patient’s journey to a beautiful smile.
- When Sylvia is out of the office, she enjoys yoga, hiking, and spending time with family.
- Meghan has been working with Dr. Pulsipher for the past 20 years and always brings a positive energy to our office.
- As a mother of six, she is unstoppable when it comes to making sure patients are being taken care of and having an enjoyable visit.
- When out of the office, you can find her hiking, going to the beach, and running around with her kids.
- Charisma is our newest team member.
- She has worked with Pulsipher Orthodontics for the past year and has been a great addition to our office.
- She always comes to work with a smile and loves to interact with the patients.
- She comes from a huge family and fills her weekends with them at Padres games, parties, and relaxing at the beach.
- Misha has been working with Pulsipher Orthodontics for 2 years and has made her mark as the office energizer bunny.
- She keeps the office moving in a timely manner and is great at making sure patients are being tended too and receiving the appropriate care.
- She is a diligent military wife and keeps busy with her daughter Kyrie going to the beach and exploring San Diego.